Sharing your faith and being an example to others is a privilege and a great responsibility. One aspect of this responsibility is being a person of integrity and a role model for others to follow. Therefore, our concern is to find capable people with a high degree of Christian maturity and enthusiasm, who are willing to set aside some of their own needs and desires to serve guests.
The Rock Ridge staff is comprised of responsible individuals who are given the task of developing and implementing the program at Rock Ridge, as well as ministering to each other and the guests. Staff members should display Christian maturity as well as a desire to see God use them in important leadership and discipleship roles.
• A life which exhibits a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
• A desire to communicate personal faith to others.
• A genuine enjoyment of working with others.
• An ability to work well with other staff and guests.
• A love for the outdoors.
• A life that exhibits Christian maturity in lifestyle.
Guides in Training (Junior Staff)